Since 1984 I have helped clients realize their financial goals. These clients range from individuals to professionals to public corporations.
I received most of my training during my tenure with both National Life of Vermont and New York Life. These firms provided me with state of the art training in investments, pre- and post-retirement planning and estate planning.
I am licensed through FINRA with a series 6, 63, and 65. I am also licensed for insurance and annuity products in California, Nevada and Washington.
Here are some ways I’ve helped clients throughout the years:
- Created investment strategy for pre- and post-retirement that included budgeting, risk analysis, and plan implementation.
- Verified client’s risk tolerance and analyzed their investments to make sure they were aligned.
- Helped clients solve problems from estate liquidity to college funding.
- Helped clients reallocate their portfolios from tax inefficient to tax efficient.
- Partnered with attorneys and tax professionals to create effective estate plans.